Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures are Ready!

We had an awesome time in England for 2 weeks, but it is great to be back home! It has taken me several days to go through all of the pictures from the trip and get them uploaded so that everyone can see them. In an attempt to save space and time, I have only uploaded the pictures with people in them! I assumed that those would be of most interest to everyone...especially the team. However, if you are interested in seeing the "scenic" pictures as well, just let me know in the comment section below and I will work on getting those uploaded!
Again, we had a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone who played a part in the planning and execution of the trip, especially Mr. Maloney and Coach Pratt...it couldn't have gone more smoothly!

To view and/or purchase the pictures CLICK HERE.

If that doesn't work just copy and paste the following link into your browser's address bar.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments: